Want to make your wedding day all about you?
Opt for an elopement!
Your wedding day should be all about you — not full of forced convos with people you don’t know. Eloping lets you create the experience you want.
Is there something you’ve always wanted to do? Why not try it on your wedding day?! Want to swim with the dolphins? Let’s do it! Want to hit up your favorite take out spot after marrying the love of your life? I’m all for it!
Do you love the idea of eloping, but want to share it with loved ones?
A microwedding May Be For You!
Think of it like a hybrid between an elopement and a big traditional wedding.
Microweddings allow you to spend your special day with a small selection of immediate family and super-close friends (up to 25 of them, in fact!) – and you can still put your own unique spin on it.
now let’s say “I do”
Here’s What’s Included:
- “Getting To Know You” Questionnaire + 90+ Page Elopement Planning Guide:
- I can’t wait to get to know you! Right away, you’ll get the opportunity to share a little bit more about yourself: how you two met, what’s important to you, and what you’re envisioning for your big day. You’ll also receive an exclusive planning magazine chock full of ideas and inspiration!
- Elopement or Microwedding Planning & Consultation:
- I’m here for you every step of the day! We will chat and dive deep into what you’re expecting on your big day, and I can help you work through any questions you may have, including location selection, permit assistance, vendor selection, and timeline creation!
- Starting at 3 Hours of Coverage On Wedding Day:
- Simply select the amount of photography coverage you desire. Do you just want some photos of you saying your vows and some Nat Geo worthy shots of you & your beau against a sunset backdrop? Or do you want full coverage of your entire day, from the moment you wake up until the party’s over?
- Sneak Peek of Wedding Day Gallery:
- Don’t wait until the full gallery is delivered to get a little taste! I’ll share a sneak peek of some of my favorite images.
- Full Resolution Digital Gallery:
- After the big day, you’ll have access to all your professionally-edited images in a digital gallery. You’ll be able to share them with your friends and family, as well as create prints that you’ll cherish forever.
- Plus a Whole Lot More!
Starting at $2000
Hey, I’m Liz!
I’m Passionate About Doing Whatever The Hell You Want.
It’s so easy to get caught up in other people’s opinions, letting them affect you and your true desires. I want my brides and grooms to make their wedding day THEIR OWN and no one else’s. There’s nothing I dislike more than when people force their beliefs or opinions on you to better serve their vision and needs. They think they know what’s best for you. But only you know what is the best!
I want you to feel free to be your true self. I want you to feel like you have a choice. I want you to feel safe, valued, and have the ability to celebrate who you really are and the love you share with one another!
I want to photograph the moment when everything comes together. Saying “I do” after a 10 miler with an incredible, breathtaking view. It’s just you and your love, sharing your intimate vows. Reconfirming and solidifying the love you share. Let me be the one to capture those memories that you will pass down for generations!
Here's what your WEDDING DAY could look like.
The Setting - Kaui, Hawaii
- 4:30 am: Hair + make-up
- 6:30: Arrive at sunrise location for the first look
- 6:50: First look
- 7:15-7:45: Ceremony
- 7:45-8:30: Couples photos
- 8:30: Breakfast
- 11:00-3:00: Tour of the Napali Coast + light lunch
- Rent a jeep and explore the island
- 6:15: Meet at sunset location
- 6:30-8:00: Sunset photos
That's a wrap! Married!
Still Got Questions?
I've GoT Answers.
How do I decide how much coverage I need?
When we first discuss your elopement or microwedding, this is one of the first things we go over. If your plans change midway through and you realize you need more coverage, we can totally add it on!
What's the difference between an elopement and a microwedding?
Great question! Elopements are typically just you and your significant other! Microweddings are still teeny tiny, but a little bit bigger. I consider a "microwedding" up to 25 additional guests.
Will you help us find the perfect location?
Yes! We will sit down and chat about your vision for your wedding day and I will help you bring it to life. Whether it's the beach, the mountains, the desert, or somewhere in between, I know that we can find the perfect spot together!
Do you help with permits?
Yes! If the location(s) we decide on require a special use permit, I will help you get all the details sorted and squared away!
Can you help me manage our timeline the day-of?
Of course! In the planning process leading up to your day, we'll work together to develop a timeline so that you always know what's going on.
What happens if the weather is bad?
That's the beauty of elopements and smaller weddings: flexibility! We can either work through the bad weather together or, if that's impossible, I'll help you find a Plan B that works.